The 7th International Conference on Plasma Medicine was held in Philadelphia, USA on June 17-22, 2018.
Prof. Vittorio Colombo, Dr. Matteo Gherardi, Dr. Romolo Laurita and Dr. Eleonora Turrini participated bringing our contributions:
- Cold Atmospheric pressure Plasma (CAP) treatment to assist the restoration of apical region of root canal in endodontic procedures (oral presentation)
- Cold atmospheric plasma assisted deposition of nanostructured coatings to reduce biofilm adhesion and proliferation (oral presentation)
- Non-thermal plasma as an innovative anticancer strategy on leukemia models (oral presentation)
- Use of the plasma activated water as plant defense enhancer (oral presentation)
- Development of cold atmospheric plasma (CAP) functionalized membranes for the selective capture of adipose-derived mesenchymal stromal/stem cells (poster presentation)
- Cold atmospheric pressure plasma for the crosslinking of drug-loaded gelatin films for buccal drug delivery (poster presentation)
- AlmaIDEA project: chemo-physical and biological mechanisms behind the antitumor activity of plasma activated liquids for the treatment of peritoneal carcinosis from primitive epithelial ovarian/tubal tumor (poster presentation)
- Correlation between the concentration of reactive species produced by a Surface Barrier Discharge plasma source and its antimicrobial effects (poster presentation).
Conference website: http://icpm7.plasmainstitute.org/
Credits: Nyheim Plasma Institute at Drexel University